Are you a growth-focussed SEO strategist looking to lead successful campaigns for a portfolio of exciting clients?
Location: Kendal / London / Remote
We currently have an exciting opportunity open for an experienced SEO strategist to join the team and come on board during a period of rapid growth to support a number of exciting client accounts.
We’re passionate about delivering outstanding growth for our clients by executing forward-thinking SEO strategies that supercharge organic visibility.
And we’re looking for a specialist SEO strategist with proven experience delivering best-in-class campaigns that have significantly increased rankings, traffic and revenue.
If you’ve got at least two years experience in either an agency or in-house role and you’re looking to take the next step in your career and take responsibility for planning and implementing SEO strategies that deliver outstanding results for a portfolio of exciting brands, we’d love to hear from you.
But you’ll be in good company as part of a passionate and motivated award-winning team!
We’re extremely proud to have been awarded the best global SEO team (small) at the 2020 Global Digital Excellence Awards.
Fancy joining a team of best-in-class marketers to elevate your career to the next level?
What we’re looking for…
You could perfectly fit into the Digitaloft team as an SEO strategist if:
- You’ve got at least two year’s experience in an SEO role, either in-house or with an agency.
- You can back up your experience with proven case studies that demonstrate the impact of your work.
- You’re passionate about delivering nothing short of amazing results.
- You can plan an end-to-end SEO strategy and work with other teams to implement and oversee this.
- You want to work with one of the world’s best digital PR teams to build better links to gain a competitive advantage.
- You want to work with exciting brands such as Compare the Market, Stub Hub, Mazuma, Cosmetify and more.
- You want to work for an agency that has your back and wants to support you to achieve success.
- You want to be part of an award-winning team whose work is recognised globally.
What your responsibilities will be…
As an SEO strategist, your day-to-day responsibilities could include:
- Planning and implementing SEO strategies that deliver outstanding growth.
- Undertaking keyword research, topic mapping and intent analysis to identify opportunities.
- Undertaking and delivering actionable SEO audits that make an impact.
- Implementing on-page and technical solutions alongside client’s developers where necessary.
- Working with our content team to develop a growth-focussed content strategy.
- Working with our digital PR team to roll out link building strategies that give a competitive advantage.
- Analysing campaign success and using this to inform the strategy, as well as reporting on this.
- Taking a key involvement in the evolution of client success reporting and helping to steer internal tools.
- Representing the agency on social media, writing blog posts or speaking at industry conferences.
What we’ll offer you…
The successful candidate will enjoy benefits including:
- A salary of up to £40,000 p/a dependent upon experience.
- Ongoing internal and external training opportunities (including an annual training budget to spend as you wish) to help you progress your career.
- Flexible working.
- A relaxed but productive working environment.
- An opportunity to attend industry conferences and awards nights … globally!
- Being part of a team that wants to support your professional growth and see you succeed.
- 28 days paid holiday.
If you think you have what it takes to join Digitaloft as an SEO strategist, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.