Salary: £22,500 – £24,500
Location: Kendal / Manchester
Digitaloft is an award-winning, Great Place To Work Certified, Digital PR and SEO agency specialising in helping businesses improve their online presence and increase their brand visibility. Our team comprises digital marketing experts passionate about delivering results-driven solutions to our clients through PR, SEO and Content Marketing. With a team of 60+, we have offices in Kendal and Manchester.
Digitaloft is seeking a motivated and dynamic Marketing & Business Development Executive to join our growing team. As a Marketing & Business Development Executive, you will play a crucial role in driving our agency’s growth and expanding our client portfolio. You will work closely with the Head of Business Development and other team members to implement strategic marketing initiatives and identify new business opportunities.
The key responsibilities and tasks involved with the role are:
- Planning events, conferences and webinars.
- Attending conferences and trade shows as required.
- Conduct competitor and client analysis and research.
- Email marketing to current and potential clients.
- Social media – creating and posting content and connecting with potential clients.
- Help create and curate engaging content for our website
- Write and send out press releases and news stories.
- Qualify leads, book discovery calls and organise pitch dates with potential clients.
- Contribute to the creation of compelling sales pitches and presentations.
- Identify and complete awards entries for the agency.
- Prepare regular reports on business development and marketing activities.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field preferred.
- Proven experience in marketing and/or business development roles.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Creative, self-motivated, goal-oriented, and able to work independently.
- Familiarity with digital marketing software and tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of the PR and SEO industry is a bonus but not required.
- Work experience within an agency environment is a bonus but not required.
What we’ll offer you…
- A salary of £22,500 – £24,500 per year depending on experience.
- An unlimited holiday allowance.
- £1k per year training budget to attend conferences and workshops or use in another way to develop your skill set.
- An agency-wide wellness programme, private healthcare, free coaching and access to mental health first aiders.
- Encouragement and support to speak at industry events and write for top publications.
- Opportunities to represent the agency at awards events across the globe.
- Flexible working including work from anywhere.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package.
If you are passionate about digital marketing, have a knack for identifying business opportunities, and are eager to contribute to the success of a creative, dynamic agency, we encourage you to apply for the Marketing & Business Development Executive position at Digitaloft.
To apply, please send your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and explaining why you’d be a great fit for our team to [email protected].