We’re searching for a passionate and results-driven Digital PR Strategist.
Location: Kendal / Manchester / London / Remote
Digitaloft is searching for a passionate and results-driven Digital PR Strategist to join the agency and drive success for their clients.
We are looking for a Digital PR Strategist who will lead across a number of key clients across exciting B2C sectors including travel, finance, automotive, and eCommerce.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has at least 2 years experience in Digital PR, ideally agency side, but we’re also open to in-house PR.
- Has proven results consistently hitting KPI across a number of client accounts, through different Digital PR tactics including creative campaigns, newsjacking, thought leadership and product PR.
- Is comfortable and confident communicating with and managing clients across different sectors.
- Can show standout ideas that have driven consistently great results for clients over a period of time.
- Understands how PR tactics support and integrate with client’s SEO strategies.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to organise priorities and meet deadlines.
- Has strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Has a desire to drive success and exceed client expectations.
- Wants to work in a supportive and productive environment with a team that work collaboratively to deliver great results.
The key responsibilities and tasks involved with the role are:
- You will manage a number of client accounts at the agency, ensuring you are smashing their KPIs and driving organic growth.
- You will manage your clients and all comms in a timely, polite, and enthusiastic manner. Making sure all clients are happy and in turn, retained each month.
- You will create exciting decks full of ideas that are guaranteed to earn relevant links and drive real growth. Leading the team with your creativity and bringing fun processes to the table.
- You will have the tightest Digital PR strategies for your clients, which smash targets and are easy to follow for Assistants and Execs, working on the strongest story first. You will also have a thorough understanding of the SEO goals for each client and how this aligns with the Digital PR strategy.
- You will ensure all campaigns are amazing, impactful, and tell kickass stories to the press. You will work alongside the Research & Data team to ensure your campaigns are as strong as they can be.
- You will line manage junior members of the PR team.
- You will monitor the results of your clients and flag to senior members of the Digital PR team when you need support.
What we’ll offer you…
- A salary of £29,000 – £32,000 per year depending on experience.
- An unlimited holiday allowance.
- £1k per year training budget to attend conferences and workshops or use in another way to develop your skill set.
- An agency-wide wellness programme including private healthcare, free coaching, mental health and wellbeing days and access to mental health first aiders.
- A quarterly budget to meet up with your team for training and team building.
- Encouragement and support to speak at industry events and write for top publications.
- Opportunities to represent the agency at awards events across the globe.
- Flexible working including work from anywhere.
- Enhanced maternity and paternity package.
- Profit share scheme.
- Charity and volunteer days throughout the year.
- We’re also certified by Great Place To Work.
If you think you have what it takes to join Digitaloft as a Digital PR Strategist, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to our Associate Digital PR Director – [email protected]