We’re searching for a passionate and results-driven digital PR manager to drive growth for an exciting portfolio of clients.
Location: Kendal / London / Remote
Digitaloft is searching for a passionate and results-driven digital PR manager to join the agency during an exciting period of growth and be pivotal in driving success for clients.
Off the back of a number of prominent client account wins, we are looking for a manager who will take a key role in overseeing and managing the success of key clients across exciting B2C sectors including travel, finance, entertainment, and eCommerce. The role will involve managing a pod team.
We are offering an exciting opportunity for a PR superstar to join our Digital PR team and play an instrumental part in the growth of the agency across 2021 and beyond, working alongside our Digital PR Director to launch contagiously creative content campaigns that get the press talking and drive success for our clients.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has at least 2-3 years experience in a related PR role, either in-house or at an agency.
- Is comfortable communicating with and managing clients across different sectors.
- Has proven and demonstrable results launching creative campaigns and securing coverage and links.
- Ideally has experience managing a small team.
- Can show standout ideas that have driven consistently great results for clients over a period of time.
- Understands how PR tactics support and integrate with client’s SEO strategies.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Has a desire to drive success and exceed client expectations.
- Wants to work in a supportive and productive environment with a team who work collaboratively to deliver great results and celebrate them together.
- Wants to work with exciting clients in B2C sectors such as travel, finance, entertainment, and eCommerce.
The key responsibilities and tasks involved with the role are:
- Planning, presenting and owning the digital PR strategy for a portfolio of agency clients, managing relationships and driving success. You’ll have the creative freedom to put together strategies that stand out get people talking and work with your pod team to deliver.
- Leading the ideation process across a client portfolio to come up with exciting and innovative concepts for campaigns.
- Working with our internal content, design, and development teams to turn ideas into live campaigns; creating briefs, sharing visions, and ensuring the efficient delivery of campaigns.
- Plan promotion strategies for campaigns, taking a lead role in securing results alongside the agency’s executives; delegating tasks, and managing the outreach process, including taking the lead on the writing of press releases and pitches where needed.
- Monitoring campaigns and providing reports and updates to both the Digital PR Director and Client Services Director.
- Taking a key role in the development of executives and strategists; identifying opportunities for growth and upskilling.
- Attend quarterly client strategy sessions to showcase results, pitch concepts and further the relationship.
- Taking an involvement in pitching for new business.
What we’ll offer you…
- A salary of up to £42,000 per year depending on experience.
- An unlimited holiday allowance.
- £1k per year training budget to attend conferences and workshops or use in another way to develop your skillset.
- An agency-wide wellness programme.
- Encouragement and support to speak at industry events and write for top publications.
- Opportunities to represent the agency at awards events across the globe (post-COVID, of course).
- Flexible working including work from home.
- A brand new Macbook.
If you think you have what it takes to join Digitaloft as a digital PR strategist, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].