Would you like to start an exciting journey to a successful career with the world’s best digital PR team?
Location: Kendal / London / Remote
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an individual who would love to kickstart an exciting career in the marketing industry.
Don’t worry about experience; we’re hiring on passion and drive.
This is an entry-level role that is perfect for a recent graduate or school leaver looking to launch their career or an individual looking for a career change into the digital sector.
Quite simply; we launch creative PR campaigns that sometimes go viral and get the media talking.
If you fancy seeing your work featured on the world’s biggest online publications, a career in digital PR might be for you.
As a digital PR intern, we’ll train you up from scratch to come up with s**t hot campaign ideas and turn those into campaigns that you’ll pitch to the press, learn how this supports SEO and how the tactic fits into the wider marketing mix.
We’re not afraid to have fun and this shows in our work. In fact, past campaigns have seen us reveal the world’s richest pets, launch an infamous Instaworth calculator that will tell you how much your Instagram profile could earn you as an influencer and predict when we’ll see the world’s first trillionaire.
And we’re extremely proud to have been awarded the best global digital PR team at the 2020 Global Digital Excellence Awards.
Put it this way, you couldn’t be in better company or have better mentors; some of whom are regularly seen speaking at conferences around the world.
Fancy kickstarting your career by joining a team of best-in-class marketers to elevate your career to the next level?
What we’re looking for…
You could perfectly fit into the Digitaloft team as a digital PR intern if:
- You’re passionate about building a successful career in a creative marketing role.
- You’re a creative individual who is oozing with great ideas.
- You’re eager to learn from some of the best in the industry.
- You’ve got a keen eye for detail and can efficiently manage your time.
- You want to work with exciting brands such as Compare the Market, Stub Hub, Mazuma, Cosmetify and more.
- You want to work for an agency that has your back and wants to support you to achieve success.
- You want to be part of an award-winning team whose work is recognised globally.
What your responsibilities will be…
As a digital PR intern, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Building up your experience and confidence as a marketer.
- Coming up with standout ideas for campaigns.
- Working alongside our content team to turn ideas into creative campaign assets, including undertaking research and writing copy.
- Finding journalists to pitch campaigns to and building media lists.
- Writing press releases and pitch emails and promoting campaigns to journalists.
- Analysing campaign performance and reporting on success.
What we’ll offer you…
The successful candidate will enjoy benefits including:
- A salary of up to £18,000 p/a.
- Full internal and external training opportunities (including an annual training budget to spend as you wish) to help you progress your career and earn a promotion to the role of digital PR executive.
- Flexible working.
- A relaxed but productive working environment.
- An opportunity to attend industry conferences and awards nights … globally!
- Being part of a team that wants to support your professional growth and see you succeed.
- Unlimited holiday.
If you think you have what it takes to join Digitaloft as a digital PR intern, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.