Applications now closed.
Are you a passionate creative marketer who wants to join the world’s best digital PR team as a campaign executive?
Location: Kendal / London / Remote
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a results-driven digital PR executive to join the team and come on board during a period of rapid growth to support on a number of exciting client accounts.
If you’re passionate about using creativity to tell stories that journalists actually want to cover and link to, we want to hear from you.
Don’t let a lack of experience put you off from applying. If you’ve got the drive to learn from our team of experts and have at year one year behind you in a marketing role of some sorts, get in touch!
We’re all about contagious campaigns that deliver outstanding results for our clients; landing linked coverage in top-tier and niche media to supercharge SEO success and position them as a leading industry voice.
We use digital PR to accelerate organic growth and:
- Build links that give a competitive advantage
- Land top-flight press coverage on key target publications
- Increase awareness in competitive sectors
- Drive targeted referral traffic
And we’re extremely proud to have been awarded the best global digital PR team at the 2020 Global Digital Excellence Awards.
Fancy joining a team of best-in-class marketers to elevate your career to the next level?
What we’re looking for…
You could perfectly fit into the Digitaloft team as a digital PR executive if:
- You’ve got at least one year’s experience in a marketing role, either in-house or with an agency.
- You’re a creative individual who is oozing with great ideas.
- You’re eager to learn from some of the best in the industry to progress your career as a marketer.
- You’re passionate about delivering nothing short of amazing results.
- You want to work with exciting brands such as Compare the Market, Stub Hub, Mazuma, Cosmetify and more.
- You want to work for an agency that has your back and wants to support you to achieve success.
- You want to be part of an award-winning team whose work is recognised globally.
What your responsibilities will be…
As a digital PR executive, your day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Coming up with standout ideas for campaigns.
- Working alongside our content team to turn ideas into creative campaign assets.
- Building relationships with journalists and pitching in stories to land linked coverage for campaigns.
- Analysing campaign performance and reporting on success both internally and externally.
- Representing the agency on social media, writing and promoting engaging blog content or speaking at events and conferences.
What we’ll offer you…
The successful candidate will enjoy benefits including:
- A salary of up to £24,000 p/a dependent upon experience.
- Ongoing internal and external training opportunities (including an annual training budget to spend as you wish) to help you progress your career and earn a promotion to the role of digital PR strategist.
- Flexible working.
- A relaxed but productive working environment.
- An opportunity to attend industry conferences and awards nights … globally!
- Being part of a team that wants to support your professional growth and see you succeed.
- Unlimited holiday.
If you think you have what it takes to join Digitaloft as a digital PR executive, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com.