Are big, creative, out-of-the-box ideas your thing? We’re hiring for a creative strategist to work alongside our digital PR team to come up with exciting campaign ideas for a fantastic portfolio of clients.
Location: Kendal / London / Remote
If your dream job is to spend all of your working week coming up with big creative ideas, then we want you on the Digitaloft team!
Digital PR roles often involve elements of ideation, content production and promotion / pitching to the press.
And whilst lots of people love these varied role (we do too for the right people), being an ideas person and pitching to the press aren’t always skills that go side by side in equal strengths.
Which is why we’re on the hunt for an incredibly talented individual who wants to take a lead on coming up with big ideas for our clients.
The ideal candidate doesn’t necessarily need a PR background; they just need to be able to demonstrate their ability to have a consistent flow of big, creative ideas that get people talking.
Maybe that means a background in social? In branding? In other creative works?
If you’re creative and can think big, let’s chat!
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can demonstrate experience thinking big and coming up with creative ideas that get people talking.
- Wants to see their ideas turned into exciting digital PR campaigns, covered by top-tier press and media all around the world.
- Can spot interesting angles, stories and ways to make data and ideas come to life.
- Wants to work in a supportive and productive environment with a team who work collaboratively to deliver great results and celebrate them together.
- Wants to create award-winning work that gets people talking.
The key responsibilities and tasks involved with the role are:
- Coming up with creative ideas for a portfolio of exciting clients alongside our digital PR team.
- Pitching ideas to clients and getting them onboard and helping them to see how they’re aligned with their marketing goals.
- Taking the creative lead on campaigns, working alongside our production team of data analysts, copywriters, designers and developers to bring these to life and perfectly portray the original idea.
- Be our internal champion of bigger and better ideas. You’ll take a key role in working with our digital PR team to share trends in what’s getting people talking and what’s not, spotting trends that are on the way up as well as topics and formats that are on their way down and are no longer as effective.
- Take a key role in campaign de-briefs, taking learnings from every campaign to make the next one even more impactful.
What we’ll offer you…
- A salary of up to £42,000 per year depending on experience.
- An unlimited holiday allowance.
- £1k per year training budget to attend conferences and workshops or use in another way to develop your skillset.
- An agency-wide wellness programme.
- Enrolment into our company profit share scheme.
- Encouragement and support to speak at industry events and write for top publications.
- Opportunities to represent the agency at awards events across the globe (post-COVID, of course).
- Flexible working including work from home.
- A brand new Macbook.
If you think you have what it takes to join Digitaloft as a creative strategist, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].