We’re searching for a passionate and experienced creative graphic designer to create stunning design work for an exciting portfolio of clients.
Location: Kendal / London / Remote
Are you a passionate, creative designer who wants to join the best small content agency in Europe and one of the UK’s fastest-growing digital PR agencies as a creative designer?
We work with some of the UK’s biggest brands, using creative content & PR campaigns to tell stories to the press and land top-tier media coverage and we’re looking for an experienced designer to produce exciting and engaging visual assets to sit alongside these campaigns.
What we’re looking for:
A passionate, driven and enthusiastic creative designer to join our design team to deliver and launch innovative and exciting data-driven, creative content & PR campaigns for our client base.
You’ll be responsible for working with our lead designer to roll out visual assets to seed to the press for some of the UK’s biggest brands. This is typically a combination of static assets and designs to be turned into interactive assets.
Passion and a willingness to learn and progress are a must and graphic design experience is essential; preferably within an agency environment.
You’ll be working on:
As part of the role, the successful candidate will see themselves working across a number of design-based areas of campaigns including:
- Working with a portfolio of clients on a number of projects at any one time
- Turning data and copy into visually stunning campaign assets for our clients.
- Working with the Digital PR and Research team to deliver creative PR & Content campaigns that are innovative, cutting edge, engaging, and grab the attention of the press.
- Producing agency marketing collateral including pitch decks and presentation slide decks.
- Ability to work within a fast-paced agency and react to changing priorities.
- Excellent design skills with proficiency in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and PowerPoint.
- 3 years + experience in graphic digital design within an agency environment.
- Ability to adhere to client brand guidelines.
- Ability to work on multiple design projects at any time.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Some experience in UX & web design a plus but not essential.
What we’ll offer you…
- A competitive salary depending on experience.
- An unlimited holiday allowance.
- £1k per year training budget to attend conferences and workshops or use in another way to develop your skillset.
- Encouragement and support to speak at industry events and write for top publications.
- Opportunities to represent the agency at awards events across the globe (post-COVID, of course).
- Flexible working including work from home.
- A brand new Macbook.
If you think you have what it takes to join Digitaloft as a creative designer, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.