We’re searching for a content and research manager.
Location: Kendal / Manchester / Remote
Digitaloft is searching for a Content & Research Manager to join the agency to manage our content team and work alongside our Content & Research Lead.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has at least 3 years experience in a related content or PR role, either in-house or at an agency.
- Has experience managing a small team, including having direct reports.
- Has experience researching and writing error-free campaigns that secure coverage and links.
- Is comfortable putting together and delivering training across the team and can identify when team members need further training.
- Can show creative, standout ideas and be able to think outside the box when it comes to ideation and data.
- Understands how PR tactics support and integrate with client’s SEO strategies. You should know SEO best practices, keyword research and content optimisation.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Is comfortable and confident communicating with clients when needed.
- Has a desire to drive success and exceed expectations.
- Wants to work in a supportive and productive environment with a team who work collaboratively to deliver great results and celebrate them together.
- Understands the commercial viability of campaigns for clients and can keep projects in budget.
- Wants to work with exciting clients in B2C sectors such as travel, finance, entertainment, and eCommerce.
The key responsibilities and tasks involved with the role are:
- Alongside our Content & Research Lead, it will be your responsibility to help lead the content team, for example, keeping them updated on industry news, motivating them to do their best work, holding regular calls and recognising their work through shoutouts on internal channels. You will oversee the output of quality work on the content team.
- You will line manage your direct reports effectively through bi-weekly and quarterly reviews, ensuring they are continuing to develop, learn and progress through the agency. You will be able to give constructive feedback and ensure the team is working together effectively.
- You will ensure content and PR are collaborating on everything including ideation, methodologies and content production.
- You will ensure all members of the Content & Research team are trained to the highest standards. You will lead on the content section of our training academy for content.
- You will monitor capacity across the team and be able to resolve capacity issues. You will also ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget across the team.
- Alongside our Content & Research Lead, you will ensure processes are being followed, as well as consistently improve and refine our processes.
- It will be your responsibility to drive innovation across the team.
What we’ll offer you…
- A salary of £33,000 – £35,000 per year depending on experience.
- An unlimited holiday allowance.
- £1k per year training budget to attend conferences and workshops or use in another way to develop your skillset.
- An agency-wide wellness programme, private healthcare, free coaching and access to mental health first aiders.
- Encouragement and support to speak at industry events and write for top publications.
- Opportunities to represent the agency at awards events across the globe.
- Flexible working including work from anywhere.
- A new Macbook.
If you think you have what it takes to join Digitaloft as our Content & Research Manager, we’d love to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your CV and a cover letter to [email protected].