We are pleased to announce that we have been shortlisted in the UK Search Awards in the ‘Best use of Content Marketing‘ category for our ‘How Much Would It Cost To Be Captain America?’ campaign for client Twizzle.
We’re absolutely delighted to have been shortlisted in the category for, what we believe, is one of our most successful campaigns to date. The campaign, which took the form of an infographic, was launched to coincide with the 2016 release of Captain America: Civil War and saw us identify and utilise a fantastic media hook to generate coverage and links.
The awards ceremony takes place in London on 30th November and we look forward to catching up with fellow Lancaster-based agencies and finalists in other categories, SearchQuest and Fat Media.
Once again, it is fantastic to see Lancaster represented in national awards, with three of the area’s agencies down on the shortlists.
The finalists in the ‘Best use of Content Marketing’ category are as follows:
- Ayima – Adam & Eve’s Athlete Abstinence Study
- Best Response Media & Lochcarron Interactive Clan Map Campaign
- Branded3 & Halfords Autocentres – How Roadworthy Are You?
- Digitaloft & Twizzle – How Much Would It Cost To Be Captain America?
- Forward3D & New Look ThisIsNewLook Reconnecting with the Online Fashion Community
- Found & YHA England and Wales – Top Tips for Travellers
- Fusion Unlimited – The Ultimate UK Camping Guide with Halfords
- NatWest & Performics – Three Life-Changing Summers
- Reprise Media & Sarson’s ( Mizkan)
- TotallyMoney.coms content strategy – helping people make better financial decisions
- Verve Search – Accent Map for Expedia UK
We wish all the other finalists luck and look forwards to catching up in November!